Choosing the Right AWS Certification Based on Your Role and Skill Set
AWS leads public cloud adoption and provides nine AWS certifications which can be grouped into 5 different categories as follows – Foundational Cloud , Architecting, Developing , Operations and Specialities.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (Foundational AWS Certification)
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate (AWS Developing Certifications)
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (AWS Operations Certification)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate(AWS Architecting Certification)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (AWS Developing Certifications)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional(AWS Architecting Certification)
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Security –Specialty
“Which is the first AWS Certification I should take to land a top AWS gig?” The most common approach to begin your cloud career is to start with AWS Solution Architect Associate Certification. Solutions Architect AWS training is a great way to familiarize yourself with the AWS ecosystem and core AWS services. Moreover, it is mandatory to have an associate certificate before you can take the AWS Solutions Architect Professional Certification.
Moreover, AWS Certified Solutions Architect is the most rewarding cloud career option because of the skills gaps. According to Simply Hired, the average salary for cloud developers $118,758, while that of cloud admins is $78,000. Cloud Architects are big winners in this space with an average salary ranging from $124,406 – $173,719. High salary is not the only motivator for professionals, in fact, many also have interest in AWS or cloud services as it is a completely new and exciting technology to learn.
The benefits of getting an AWS Traning
Networkers Home is providing the best AWS training With increasing growth and demand for cloud computing both in terms of usage and popularity, it is becoming apparently important for IT professionals to certify their cloud computing skills to stay ahead of the competition. Over 350,000 professionals are needed to help fill cloud job roles, there is clearly a huge opportunity for professionals who can prove their cloud skills through vendor-specific cloud certifications. With the public cloud market anticipated to reach $236 billion by the end of 2020, AWS skills and certifications are likely to retain a significant lead over its competitors –IBM, Microsoft and Google. nowadays AWS training is in high demand , Whether you are a Big Data Analyst, Database Administrator, Web Developer, System Administrator, or an AI Developer, your life will become much easier if you make the best out of Amazon’s AWS offerings. If you are completely new to the tech industry and are looking to get your first cloud gig then definitely AWS training can boost your resume to the top of the pile. The two important reasons industry experts highlight for acquiring AWS certification credentials –
- Many employers do not have an effective way to test the competence of AWS skills on the resume of job applicants. AWS training will make you stand out among the job application pile and at least you can expect your application to be selected by the employer for further interviewing process. Certification promotes your credibility with employers thereby increasing your chances of getting shortlisted for the interview.
- Another major factor that is driving demand for AWS certified skills is the partnership requirements of vendors. The partners want minimum partner certification requirements as a measure of competence to be assured that they are handing over the job to skilled people.