- Course Summary
- Course Content
- Career Path ways
- Fee Structure
The Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum at Networkers Home has been designed in accordance to the official announcements and amendments made by CISCO technologies from time to time. It specifically targets participants who aspire for entry level jobs in the Information Communications Technology (ICT) industry or wish to keep pace with fast paced implementation of ICT in their industry. For individuals looking to build and validate Cisco networking fundamentals, the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification focuses on foundational IP networking skills required to deploy, operate and troubleshoot network layers 1-3.
CCNA Routing and Switching offers an integrated and comprehensive coverage of networking topics, from fundamentals to advanced applications and services, while providing opportunities for hands-on practical experience and career skills development.
In this course, one gets an insight to figure out how to introduce, work, arrange, and investigate essential IPv4 and IPv6 systems, including designing a LAN switch, arranging a L3 switch, recognizing fundamental security dangers, understanding excess topologies, investigating basic system issues, associating with a WAN, arranging EIGRP and OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, seeing wide-territory organize advances, and getting comfortable with gadget administration and Cisco authorizing.
CCNA Routing and Switching certification and curriculum is aligned with the rapidly changing global job market and trends. Key increments to the most recent update was to incorporate a comprehension of Quality of Service (QoS) components and their materialness, how virtualized and cloud administrations will collaborate and affect venture systems, and a review of system programmability with the related controller sorts and instruments that are accessible to bolster programming characterized arrange structures.
During the course journey you get to find out about the co-operations and system elements of firewalls, remote controllers and get to focuses, alongside extra concentrate on IPv6 and essential system security.
A full suite of labs have been produced with adaptable topologies that fortify ideas with hands-on, guided revelation and test labs that adjust to every lesson module.
Upon course completion, participants would be able to:
- Have deep knowledge and awareness of programmable network (SDN) architectures
- Develop insights to the topic like DMVPN, site-to-site VPN, and client VPN technologies
- Have increased knowledge on IPv6 routing protocols, configuration, and knowledge
- Develop understanding of cloud resources deployed in enterprise network architectures
- Obtain Knowledge of QoS concepts
- Network Types and Build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity, Concept of NAT and ACLs
- Hardware of Cisco Router and Switches including Bootup process
- Configuration of Terminals
- IOS Upgradation
- Manage and Secure Network Gadgets, How Device Management can be implemented using the Traditional and Intelligent ways.
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, Trunk, and STP
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity (Subnets and Supernets in brief)
- Describe how to configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- QoS, virtualization and cloud services, and network programmability related to WAN, access and core segments.
- Lab 1: Cisco CLI
- Lab 2: Basic Switch Configuration
- Lab 3: How a Switch Operates
- Lab 4: Troubleshoot Switch Media and Port Issues
- Lab 5: Inspect TCP/IP Applications (Wireshark and Debugging)
- Lab 6: Start with Cisco Router Configuration
- Lab 7: CDP
- Lab 8: Concept of Default Gateway
- Lab 9: Exploration of Packet Forwarding
- Lab 10: Configure and Verify Static Routes
- Lab 11: Configure and Verify ACLs
- Lab 12: Configure a Provider-Assigned IP Address
- Lab 13: Configure Static NAT
- Lab 14: Configure Dynamic NAT and PAT
- Lab 15: Troubleshoot NAT
- Lab 16: Configure VLAN and Trunk
- Lab 17: Troubleshoot VLANs and Trunks
- Lab 18: Configure Root Bridge and Analyze STP Topology
- Lab 19: Troubleshoot STP Issues in Depth
- Lab 20: Configure and Verify EtherChannel
- Lab 21: Configure a Router on a Stick (Inter VLAN Routing)
- Lab 22: Configure a Cisco Router as a DHCP Server and DHCP Relay Agent
- Lab 23: Troubleshoot DHCP Issues
- Lab 24: Configure and Verify HSRP
- Lab 25: Troubleshoot HSRP
- Lab 26: Configure and Verify RIPv2
- Lab 27: Troubleshoot RIPv2
- Lab 28: Configure Basic IPv6 Connectivity
- Lab 29: Configure IPv6 Static Routes
- Lab 30: Use Troubleshooting Tools
- Lab 31: Configure and Verify IPv4 Extended Access Lists
- Lab 32: Troubleshoot IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Lab 33: Configure and Verify IPv6 Extended Access Lists
- Lab 34: Troubleshoot IPv6 Network Connectivity
- Lab 35: Enhance Security of Initial Configuration
- Lab 36: Limit Remote Access Connectivity
- Lab 37: Configure and Verify Port Security
- Lab 38: Configure and Verify NTP
- Lab 39: Configure External Authentication Using RADIUS and TACACS+
- Lab 40: Configure and Verify EIGRP
- Lab 41: Configure and Verify EIGRP for IPv6
- Lab 42: Configure and Verify Single-Area OSPF
- Lab 43: Configure and Verify Multiarea OSPF
- Lab 44: Configure and Verify OSPFv3
- Lab 45: Troubleshoot Multiarea OSPF
- Lab 46: Configure Serial Interface and PPP
- Lab 47: Configure and Verify MLP
- Lab 48: Configure and Verify PPPoE Client
- Lab 49: Configure and Verify GRE Tunnel
- Lab 50: Configure and Verify Single Homed EBGP
- This is an intensive training program. Participants should expect to be in class for 3 hours and labs for 2 hours for the entire duration of the course.
- All students will receive CCNA (200-125 CCNAX) courseware (books and videos).
- Lab time:-A minimum of two hours of Lab daily for CCNAX. Labs are one to one and on Real Cisco Devices.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is an unavoidable certification if you wish to start your career in Networking Domain. Course includes basic understanding of concepts of OSI & TCP-IP Protocol Stack, Switching & Routing, Access Control List, Network Address Translation and WAN. Course includes brief introductory Lab expertise.
Upon completion of which one can target the career pathways to become:
- Network technician
- Support engineer
- Network administrator
- Network Designer
- Network Engineer and more….
Course does not have any prerequisites. It is meant for those who are interested to acquire skills and earn the most prestigious certification offered by CISCO technologies. It is the first step for individuals wishing to obtain their CCNP Routing & Switching certification.
To advance their career and continue with their learning candidates can go for the following certification programs in different tracks:
FEE IN INR
FEE IN $
|CCNA R&S||11800/- (including GST)||$400|
|CCNP R&S||25000/- + 18% GST||$800|
|CCNA & CCNP COMBO + ECH||30000/- + 18% GST||$1,200|
|CCIE LAB only||60000/- + 18% GST||$2,000|
|CCIE WRITEN & LAB SUPPORT||95000/- + 18% GST||$2,500|
|CCNP + CCIE||110000/- + 18% GST||$2,000|
Regular Batch Schedule
|CCNA (R&S)||4th Dec||8 – 10 am|
|CCNA (R&S)||11th Dec||8 – 10 pm|
|CCNA (R&S)||26th Dec||5:30 – 7.30 pm|
|CCNA (R&S)||18th Dec||12 – 2 pm|
Weekend Batch Schedule (Saturday / Sunday)
|CCNA (R&S)(Weekends – sun)||10th Dec onwards(sunday)||10 am – 5pm||Sunday|
Online Batch Schedule (Monday – Friday)
|CCNA R&S||04th Dec||8-10AM|