- About The Course
- Course Objectives
- Fee Structure
PMP – An evergreen High paying credential is considered to be the most demanded certification these days. Unlike some certifications that hold value in a particular geographical region, you get to work virtually in any industry with any methodology and in any location, if you possess PMP under your belt.
The PMP provides a noteworthy advantage when it comes to salary and earning potential. As per PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, those with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification.
The certification validates the knowledge of a professional that he is an expert in the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide.
The PMP training targets to impart expert training to Managers on how to lead project teams and achieve its predetermined objectives limiting them to the constraints of budget, resources, and the schedule. At NETWORKERS HOME one can expect to learn to manage the entire Project Management cycle starting from project planning, kickoff, controlling, monitoring, and ensuring successful sign-off. NH offers PMP certification to the interested professionals keen on learning the intricacies of this highly sought-after certification.
Upon course completion the participants would be able to:
- Understand various project components in detail and learn to effectively integrate these different parts to ensure successful project outcomes
- Acquire resource management skills
- Learn how to apply the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Know how to uncover the risks allied with a project
- Demonstrate project execution and project control techniques necessary for project success
- Carry out project closure activities on time and get formal sign-off on projects
Following are the benefits to earning this reputed certification:
- The certification is focused to include all the fundamental aspects of Project Management (it includes 5 processes and 47 knowledge areas) from exam perspective.
- Demonstrates your proficient skills required as a project management and makes you acquainted with the best practices of the industry.
- Multiplies the chances of high salary packages and growth, even provides greater job opportunities by adding new credentials in your resume.
- Makes you globally recognized with enhanced skills and improved project performance.
- Makes you officially accredited as a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
PMP is the perfect choice for those who are experienced project managers heading the responsibility of project delivery, leading and directing cross functional teams.
The course is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
Please note the following eligibility criteria as guided by PMI for acquiring PMP certification:
Educational Qualifications Bachelors’ Degree (or Equivalent)
High School Diploma (or Equivalent)
|Years of Project Management Experience||3 Years (36 Months)||5 Years (60 Months)|
|Hours Leading & Directing Projects||4,500 Hours||7,500 Hours|
|Hours of Project Management Education (PDUs)||35 Hours||35 Hours|
FEE IN INR
FEE IN $
|ITIL Foundation||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|ITIL Expert||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|PMP||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|Check Point||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|F5 LTM||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|PALO ALTO||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|CISSP||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|CISA||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|CISM||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|SPLUNK||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|