- About The Course
- Course Objectives
- Intended Audience
- Career Benefits
Palo Alto Networks certification offers a wide set of enterprise-level next-generation firewalls, with a varied range of security features for your network. Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls are designed, architected and implemented to enable applications safely and prevent them from modern threats.
NetworkersHome Palo Alto training course allows participants to get trained and equip themselves with latest skills and tools necessary to gain expertise on next generation firewalls. They learn to configure and manage firewalls, Mitigate threats with Traps and WildFire, manage multiple firewalls with Panorama as well and much more.
The course has been designed in a manner to help engineers in getting acquainted with the skills required to understand, support, troubleshoot and manage Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform products in their care.
The training is imparted by accredited trainers with real world experience. We offer Hands on labs to prepare you in and for the real environment. The course becomes inevitable if you want to gain expertise needed to protect your organization from advanced CyberSecurity attacks and threats.
Our delivery formats are convenient as students have a choice to opt for classroom training or virtual training. We don’t need to speak much as our high levels of accreditations and training credentials speak for themselves.
Upon course completion, participants would be able to configure, install, and administer Palo Alto Networks firewall. Students would get trained on the configuration steps for the networking, security, logging, and reporting features of the PAN-OS, and the configuration steps for VPN & High Availability.
- How to use GUI and use CLI
- How to set Up Authentication Profiles
- How to Create a Local User Database
- Configuring RADIUS Server Settings
- Comprehending Antivirus and anti-spyware
- Defining IKE Gateways and setting up IPSec Tunnels and VPNs
- Defining IPSec Crypto Profiles and IKE Crypto Profiles
- Defining Alarm Log Settings and scheduling Log Exports
- Configuring Active/Active HA
- Comprehending Panorama
The course is best suited for:
- Security engineers
- Security administrators
- Security operations specialists
- Security analysts
- Network engineers
- Support staff
The Palo Alto Networks certification through instructor-led training at NetworkersHome enables you to:
- Configure & Manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls.
- Configure & Manage GlobalProtect to protect systems, located outside the data center perimeter.
- Monitor network traffic with the help of interactive web interface and firewall reports.
- Get Assistance with training lab set up:
- Using our fully bundled VM-100 virtual machine appliances
- Using the NDG Netlab+ services to run Palo Alto Networks labs