Job Oriented Courses | Guaranteed Training programs @ NETWORKERS HOME
Job Oriented courses like CCIE Integrated Training Programs are specialization of NETWORKERS HOME .We pioneered the concept of CCIE integrated Programs in india almost 12 years back and rest is history ,today over 50 training players of the training industry are following the same . Due to our 12 years existence in Bangalore and Delhi ,we have built up over 120 companies relationship for students placement at various levels including CCNA , CCNP and CCIE levels . 100% of our programs are designed to help candidate achieve a great job opportunity .Our focus always has been to provide high end technical training program on IT Certifications which are in demand today or in near future .
We prepare our candidates for following roles ,depending on which certification they choose .
- Hardware and System administration
- Network engineers
- Networking Monitoring engineer
- Network analyst
- Network Consultant
- Storage Engineer
- Virtualization Engineer
- Collaboration/Voip Engineer
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Security Consultant
- Network Design Engineer
- Network Automation Engineer
- Cloud Network Engineer
- Cloud Security Engineer
We have following programs for freshers ,for some basic level programs we offer placement assistance only .Placement assitance and placement guarantee are explained later in this page .
Job oriented Placement assistance programs are
- CCNA R&S
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Data Center
- CCNA Collaboration
- CCNP R&S
- CCNP Security
- CCNP Data Center
- CCNP Collaboration
While 100% Job guaranteed Programs are following
- CCIE R&S 6 Months Integrated Training
- CCIE Security 8 Months Integrated Training
- CCIE Data center 8 Months Integrated Training
CCNA Salary range for freshers is 1.5 Lakhs -3.5 Lakhs per annum depending on payscale of various companies and cities .Some cities have higher payscale standards as compared to others .Experienced candidates earn upto 9.5 Lakhs with 5-10 years CCNA level experience .
CCNP Salary range for freshers is 2 Lakhs -4.5 Lakhs again depending on cities & companies standard .CCNP experienced candidates can earn from 4.5 Lakhs – 12 Lakhs package with 5-10 years experience .
CCIE Salary range for freshers is 3.5 Lakhs -5.5 Lakhs and also depending on CCIE Tracks you choose . Salaries also depend on City as Bangalore is found to be highest paying Cities in india when it comes to salaries .Experienced candidates earn from 10 Lakhs -30 Lakhs depending on years of exprience .
How do we provide placement assistance ?
Every month ,we receive almost 100 vacancies at CCNA and CCNP level from various companies in India .Most companies take around 3-4 round of interviews and first round is always telephonic .We also have format tieup with now almost 40 companies who regularly hire candidates from us .Most of these are Cisco Gold and Silver level partners as well as big IT Companies which support thousand of BIG MNC customers .Our Placement director is Mr Mrigendra Singha who is an IIM passout and an expert in building relationships.
Placement guaranteed CCIE integrated Training programs for Freshers
NETWORKERS HOME was first institute in the world to start CCIE integrated Training program in Year 2007 and it has been a great success .Many other companies have tried copying the model and are also doing good . But original stays original .We have now Job Oriented courses in Cloud computing and Hardware and Networking .
Whats the placement guarantee and how do we achieve it ?
Job Oriented courses qualifies you to attend regular Personality development classes as well as placement classes .Mr Mrigendra Sinha is an IIM passout and he heads placement division of NETWORKERS HOME .Bangalore .We have placement programs only in Bangalore location at this time .Only CCIE integrated students are allowed to join these programs .Over 90% of the candidates get jobs in top brands as demand in Bangalore has always be highest as compared to any other city .
We at NETWORKERS HOME offer 100% support for all CCIE Written or Lab certified candidates in various CCIE Tracks like CCIE R&S, CCIE Security and CCIE Data center.
We have over 15000+ placements in last decade. Our apprentice have got placed in Dimension Data, Cisco Systems, Aricent, CSS, Oracle, Google, TCS, Infosys, Capgemini and Accenture, etc. We have trained over 4000 CCIE successful students which is a milestone of its own throughout the Industry.
NETWORKERS HOME believe in TOP PLACEMENTS IN TOP MNCS because employability is not merely a part of the training goals but the ultimate objective of our certification courses
Key Highlights of Networkers Home 100% Job Guaranteed Assurance Training Program:
- 100% support for all CCIE Written or Lab certified candidates @ NETWORKERS HOME.
- Pre Placement and get world class Cisco training sessions.
- Personal development classes along with verbal communication exposure to boost up your confidence.
- Mock Interview Preparation classes,focusing on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Campus Interviews conducted by the experts.
- Get placed with sound package of 4-6 lacs and kick-start your networking career by celebrating with us.
You have the opportunity to attend for the interview once.Depending on the company’s hiring process,you can expect a package ranging between 2-4 lakhs for just written certified candidates and higher for Lab certified candidates .
Few Questions About Placement
- What do we mean by placement guarantee?
- The course modules are prepared in NH such that students will get accompanied with real touch of various networking devices, fully interactive class and lab sessions, dedicated course materials consisting of theory and lab manuals prepared by highly experienced CCIE Certified trainers along with personality development and communication sessions. Students will become confident enough for any interview, not only that NH gets job requirement from various IT giants every day. "Success doesn't come to you. You go to it." Cheers!!!
- How do we achieve great placement?
- A CCIE course training provides Imperative skills which are learnt and polished at NH. Thus, creation and union of interpersonal skills required in workplace is developed. The courses are designed in a pragmatic way to highlight experiences of previous students on interviews and provide with valuable tips to have advantage in your chance. From the very beginning, we provide complete interactive batches followed by dedicated interview sessions that helps all of the aspirants to clear both technical and HR round.Acquiring a decent job is the most fascinating bit of each CCIE course.
- Who is heading the placement in NH?
- An IIM Alumnus will guide you in all aspects required for HR round of selection through Personality development and communication excellence sessions. Experienced CCIE Certified trainers will guide the candidates for technical rounds. NH will also provide practice material related to these.
- What kind of companies have hired NH candidates in past?
- There is an unending list of companies like Cisco, Juniper, Orange, IBM, Infosys, SAP, Dell, Oracle, Google, TCS, Capgemini, GE, HP and CSS Corp to name a few.
- What would be ideal qualification for placement?
- The qualification requirements mainly dependupon the company openings. They expect expertise in networking i.e. thorough knowledge at CCIE level for higher packages but a lot of big IT giants also require CCNA and CCNP candidates for an appropriate positions.
- What is the scope of various CCIE programs?
.Cisco is the bigger umbrella covering 90% of the Networking needs of the entire IT industries worldwide. There are a few questions bothering those new in this industrysuch as whatCisco isand what all Certifications are available with Cisco. Well, we would answer at least the two prime questions in the section below:
Cisco certifications are a way of authenticating you as an expert with thorough knowledge of the Cisco technologies who is able to work with the Cisco devices in SMEs or Large Enterprise Network.
Cisco has several tracks and many levels in each track of Certification. Some of the available tracks are:
- Routing and Switching (Build up Fresh Networks and Maintenance)
- Security (Firewalls, VPN, Identity Management, Web Security, Mail Security, Cloud Security)
- Data Center (Uninterrupted and secure data sharing and fetching)
- Collaboration (Voice and Video Calling, Messaging over IP Network)
- Wireless (Data Communication and Security enforcements over Wireless Media)
- Service Provider (Candidates with expertise in BGP, IS-IS, MPLS & QOS)
- Design (Feasible and acceptable Network Architecture build-up)
- Associate - Entry Level Certification
- Professional - Mid Level Certification
- Expert - Expert Level Certification
Confused? Well, here is an example to help you. Say your chosen track is Routing and Switching. So the first certification which you should appear for will be CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) in R&S; after that you will appear for the mid-level exam i.e., CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) in R&S and final the expert level certification i.e., CCIE (Cisco Certified Network Expert) in R&S. All the Cisco Certification exams have a separate exam code.
For more details related to the certifications you can visit the link.
The last thing we would like to discuss here is the Salary. To be honest the Cisco Certified candidates are welcomed everywhere around the globe. Depending upon your certification track and expertise level your salary is decided. But, one thing which can be guaranteed is that – Cisco Certified people are the most highly paid Network Engineers/ Technicians around the world. Hope this note helped you in some way.
- Which CCIE Track has the best placement opportunity?
- For a Fresher, basics of networking, concepts of routing and switching, familiarization with firewalls and load balancers are expected for which CCIE R&S along with CCIE Security would be an ideal course. Candidates having industrial exposure may boost up their career with DC and/or Collaboration domains.
- Do you offer Placement only to CCIE Certified candidates only?
- CCIE Course is organized in such a manner that will prepare the future marshals of networking. But students are encouraged to sit in interview even after completion of CCNA course, depending upon company requirement.
- Do you offer placement to students from other institutes as well?
- Students from other institutions may enrollat NH to attend various interviews. A Preliminary test is conducted at NH to assess the knowledge level of candidates before recommendation.
- What would be ideal placement ratio?
- A student with attendance 80% or above are more likely to get placed in recognized job roles.