ITIL is the widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL is intended to empower individuals with those skills that help organizations and individuals use IT to realize business change, growth and transformation.
NETWORKERS HOME offers ITIL training courses to help IT aspirants in knowledge enhancement about the IT service management. The course is mapped to the ITIL certification exams.
The ITIL certification is meant for those who wish to showcase their skill and knowledge Of ITIL scheme in its entirety and best practices. It is an essential credential for personal development and enhancing your IT management skills.
The certificate is awarded to candidates who have achieved a range of ITIL certifications and have achieved a well rounded, superior knowledge and skills base in ITIL Best Practices.
This certification is vital for those who wish to move ahead to qualify ITIL Master Level certification – which is the top most qualification.
MALC Examination Details:
The MALC module sits between the Intermediate and Expert certifications and is the final required certification gaining Expert status. It is intended to help you apply and integrate your knowledge of ITIL in real-world settings and in your own workplace.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 10 questions per paper
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 70%
- 120 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
The credential is high in demand globally and helps holders stand out from others. The package pay for those who can handle the mentioned posts is very high, with Payscale.com estimating the median salary to be close to $98,000 per annum.
Upon successful course completion, participants would be able to:
- Develop better understanding of IT Service Management best practices, key concepts, principles, and process models required for clearing the ITIL Foundation certification exam
- Gain insight on scope, purpose, and objective of service strategy, service transition, service design, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement
- Apply ITIL concepts, tools and techniques to improve effectiveness and efficiency of business for optimizing and enhancing customer experience
- Learn how to automate standard tasks and apply lean principles to enhance efficiency of IT Service Management processes in this ITIL 2011 foundation training
- Help organization in devising centralized processes and teams and save costs using well defined fit-for-use and fit-for purpose processes
- Bump up user satisfaction, improve service levels, lower costs, optimize outsourcing, increase service availability, and improve the ability to manage change using ITIL procedures
Enroll now and secure your career!!
Audience to this course:
Following individuals in the role:
- IT professionals
- Business managers
- Business process owners
- Team leaders
- Service designers
- Supervisory staff
- IT architects
- IT planners
- IT security managers
- IT consultants
- IT Audit managers ITSM trainers.
Those individuals based out in IT service management domain and wish to acquire this expert level certification are required to fulfill the following pre requisites first:
- All candidates ought to hold the ITIL Foundation certificate or a Bridge certification equivalent
- Candidates should have a minimum total of 17 credits earned from the Foundation and Intermediate modules.
- The Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) module must then be taken and passed to achieve a total of 22 credits, which is the minimum required for the ITIL Expert certificate.
Career growth and role of post-certification
The ITIL Expert certification is the just the thing credential for those who choose the career path of Information Technology. A holder of this certification can grip many organizational functions such as:
- Service Desk
- IT Operations Management
- Technical management
- Security Administrator
- Database Administrators
- Service Delivery Team and many more
FEE IN INR
FEE IN $
|ITIL Foundation||15000/- + 18% GST||450 USD|
|ITIL Expert||15000/- + 18% GST||450 USD|
|PMP||15000/- + 18% GST||450 USD|
|Check Point||15000/- + 18% GST||450 USD|
|F5 LTM||15000/- + 18% GST||450 USD|
|PALO ALTO||15000/- + 18% GST||450 USD|
|CISSP||15000/- + 18% GST||450 USD|
|CISA||15000/- + 18% GST||450 USD|
|CISM||15000/- + 18% GST||450 USD|
|SPLUNK||15000/- + 18% GST||450 USD|