- About The Course
- Course Objectives
When you talk about the Service Industry, ITIL(Information Technology Infrastructure Library) concepts come into play. ITIL is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. As it is the majorly accepted approach to IT Service Management, it helps individuals and organizations as a whole to use technology for the purpose of realization of business transformation and growth.
ITIL has various levels to it; let’s get an overview of the same:
- ITIL FOUNDATION: It provides an overview of the core processes. It is an entry level certification that imparts knowledge of the prime elements, concepts and key words used in ITIL service Lifecycle. It includes stages, the links between them and the processes that contribute to service management.
- ITIL PRACTITIONER: ITIL Practitioner helps you implement the best practices learnt. It has been developed to provide a base for those aspiring to climb up the ladder and pass the next level. It focuses to improve the ability of individuals to accept the changes and implement the processes learnt to their organizations.
- ITIL INTERMEDIATE: This one forms a holistic approach towards the lifecycle stream and capabilities stream. Lifecycle one benefits those who have a majorly managerial role whereas, Capabilities stream helps those who take part in day to day regular activities in an organization.
- ITIL EXPERT: This expert level certification targets those individuals who are interested to acquire the expert level skills and demonstrating superior knowledge of the course entirely. Achieving this gives you career advancement in IT service Management field.
Networkers Home ,having proved its worth in training on CISCO certifications, is now stepping into IT service management as well. Hence it has launched ITIL foundation under its roof to provide one end solution to IT aspirants. ITIL Foundation training is the first step in this path. Our training lays emphasis on the key elements, concepts and terminologies allied with ITIL service life cycle management, including ITIL life cycle phase interactions and outcomes, ITSM processes and service management best practices.
We offer lectures about ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) which is very valuable for students who seek a great career in the flourishing ITIL Infrastructure Domain.
The curriculum offered is divided into the following sections:
Section 1: An overview to introduce the basic concepts of Service Management and good practice.
Section 2: That talks about 5 stages of the lifecycle from Service Strategy to Continual Service Improvement.
Section 3: This is the heart of the course that includes ITIL processes and functions which are easy and powerful to learn and take up the ITIL Certifications.
Upon completion of this training, participant:
- Gets to learn about IT Service Management best practices, generic concepts, key principles, and ITIL 2011 process models that are required.
- Attains a comprehensive understanding of the purpose, objective and scope of service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement
- Learns to apply ITIL tools, techniques and concepts to advance efficiency and effectiveness in business changes to optimize the customer experience
- Understands application of lean principles and automation of standard tasks to improve efficiency of ITSM processes
- Gets an idea on how to save costs by centralizing activities and teams using well defined fit-for purpose and fit-for-use processes
- Learns to align IT services with the needs of your organization
Note: There is no defined eligibility criterion for ITIL Foundation exam. ITIL Foundation certification is in itself a prerequisite for other level of ITIL certifications.
Enroll now and secure your career!!
ITIL certification is considered essential for professionals who are required to possess the fundamental knowledge so as to enhance the quality of IT service management. It is best meant for:
- IT Managers/Support Teams
- IT Architects, Planners and Consultants
- System Administrators/Analysts
- Operations Managers
- Database Administrators
- Service Delivery Professionals
- Quality Analysts
- Application Management Team/Development Team
- Process Owners/Practitioners