- About The Course
- Course Objectives
- Fee Structure
The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) provides for a modern approach to IT service management industry. It is a globally recognized certification. It gives a framework which includes a set of best practices upon consideration of public and private sectors internationally. It gives a deep understanding and helps you develop a perspective regarding business value delivery, process documentation, roles and functions of IT service Management (ITSM). The objective behind it is to provide for an acumen that can take off a business from simply managing company’s IT to making IT a productive department so as to achieve business goals strategically. ITIL certification helps organizations fulfill this goal by providing guidelines for establishing governance standards and enhancing the alignment between business and its IT processes.
The examination that participants have to undergo for earning this certification has the following format:
- It has Multiple choice examination questions
- Total questions asked are 40.
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
ITIL 2011 Foundation Benefits
The benefits of ITIL 2011 Foundation certification training from NETWORKERS HOME include the following:
- Participants end up improving their job prospects after becoming an ITIL certified professional.
- By putting into practice the various tools and techniques learnt during the course helps you improve your individual productivity and efficiency at your workplace.
- ITIL provides for a globally recognized framework which has wide acceptance all across the world. The industries that require application of acquired skills include Education and Healthcare also, therefore this certification surely improves your career prospects to a great degree.
Upon successful course completion, participants would be able to:
- Develop better understanding of IT Service Management best practices, key concepts, principles, and process models required for clearing the ITIL Foundation certification exam
- Gain insight on scope, purpose, and objective of service strategy, service transition, service design, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement
- Apply ITIL concepts, tools and techniques to improve effectiveness and efficiency of business for optimizing and enhancing customer experience
- Learn how to automate standard tasks and apply lean principles to enhance efficiency of IT Service Management processes in this ITIL 2011 foundation training
- Help organization in devising centralized processes and teams and save costs using well defined fit-for-use and fit-for purpose processes
- Bump up user satisfaction, improve service levels, lower costs, optimize outsourcing, increase service availability, and improve the ability to manage change using ITIL procedures
Enroll now and secure your career!!
The ITIL Foundation Certification is best suited for:
- IT professionals tasked with service improvement initiatives
- IT Managers
- System Analysts
- System Administrators
- Security Managers
- IT Operations Manager
- Database Administrators
FEE IN INR
FEE IN $
|ITIL Foundation||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|ITIL Expert||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|PMP||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|Check Point||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|F5 LTM||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|PALO ALTO||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|CISSP||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|CISA||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|CISM||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|
|SPLUNK||10000/- + 18% GST||350 USD|