Google Associate Cloud Engineer Training Program
- Google Associate Cloud Engineer Training Program Fee: 8,500 + 18% GST = INR 10,030 (Indian Students)
- Google Associate Cloud Engineer Training Duration: 6 Weeks (Monday-Friday) (2 hours/day)
- Google Associate Cloud Engineer Certification Cost: $125
- Classroom and Online classes available
- Weekdays (Mon-Fri) and Weekend (Sat-Sun) Sessions available
- Group discount of 15% on group of 4 or more candidates
- Call or Whatsapp to get more details at +91-8447971084
Cloud engineering is a branch of software engineering which focuses on cloud services, such as “software as a service”, “platform as a service” and “infrastructure as a service”.
Associate Cloud Engineers work as a part of a team with software developers and technical support professionals to focus on the infrastructure of cloud based computing systems and ensure that the cloud based systems and programs are secure.
Associate Cloud Engineer is your general purpose engineer for building features and fixing bugs in any type of application. There are entry, mid, and senior level cloud engineer positions open across the industry.
NETWORKERS HOME offers Google training courses to help aspirants in knowledge enhancement about the cloud computing services. The course is mapped to the Google certification exams.
Associate cloud engineers support in developing applications for cloud computing by program coding for the cloud system in languages such as Java, C++, Ruby, Python.
- Exam Fee : USD 125
- Duration : 2 hours (120 mins)
- Language : English
- Identify the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and virtualization including business benefits of cloud computing and technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing and virtualization
- Identify the characteristics of cloud applications
- List the steps to successfully adopt cloud services
- Define cloud security and identify the risks involved in cloud computing as well as the risk mitigation measures
- List the factors involved for implementation of different cloud models
The certification validates the knowledge of
- Setting up a cloud solution environment
- Planning, configuring, deploying and implementing a cloud solution
- Ensuring successful operation, configuring access and security of a cloud solution
- IT Administrators (Network, System, Database, etc.)
- IT Specialists (Analyst, Developers, Architects, Testers, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
Benefits of Google associate cloud engineer certification
- Validate your skills and knowledge in the preeminent cloud computing platform
- Consistently listed among the top paying info-tech certifications worldwide
- More interviews for aspiring cloud specialists, and higher wages once hired
- Recognized industry-wide as reliable and well-designed tech credentials
- Demonstrate credibility and dedication to your cloud computing career path
- Provide access to a network of like-minded peers and Google thought-leaders