- About The Course
- Course Objectives
Certified Information Systems Security Professional is the premier Cyber Security Certification globally. The importance of which arise from the fact that if you work at the forefront of information security. With each passing day malicious hackers grow smarter and if you want to keep your company safe you got to stay ahead of them.
CISSP can give you that tool and expertise to think beyond the thinking of hackers.
This cyber security certification is the “cream of the crop” and it is a means to demonstrate your knowledge and advance your career as cyber security leaders. It ensures the possession of skills required to design, implement, engineer and maintain an information security program.
This certification matches the global industry recognized standards and the fact to know is that this esteemed certification was the first information security credential to meet the strict conditions of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
CISSP training at Networkers Home is aligned to train you to transform an information assurance professional who in turn is responsible for defining aspects of IT security, including architecture, design, management and controls. Most IT security positions prefer a CISSP certification.
Get started now and take up the challenge with Networkers Home!
Career Growth: CISSP is a rigorous test of your knowledge. It’s an elating experience to hold CISSP certification under your belt. It ensures to provide you with better, deeper and broader understanding of the concepts related to cyber security.
Membership in (ISC) : Information security gives you access to and respect from the global community of leaders in information security. This is a means to earn the membership of (ISC) ². One gets to meet experts through which you can share your ideas and improve your understanding levels as well.
Acquire skills to protect organization: CISSP involves practical exposure to application of cyber security tools and knowledge. It takes into consideration the real time environments and the risks involved. It targets to expand the skills necessary to fulfill the duties towards protection of the organization.
ANSI-Accredited: The CISSP certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). This proves that the official curriculum offered complies with the International Organization for Standardization and International Electro technical Commission (ISO/IEC) 17024 Standards.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants would be able to:
- Gain the required skills to design the architecture and manage IT security in an enterprise environment through this authorized CISSP course
- Define architecture, design and management of the security of your organization.
- Define and relate information security governance and Risk Management Framework including the policies, concepts, principles, structures and standards that are established for the protection of information assets and how to assess the effectiveness of that protection
- Develop deep understanding of the basics of telecommunication and network security concepts, required components for minimizing security risks, securing channels of communication, and techniques for preventing and detecting network-based attacks.
- Identify the processes of security operations and how to protect and control information processing assets in a centralized or distributed environment in this CISSP training.
- Earn the requisite 30 CPEs required to take up the CISSP certification exam.
- Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2015.
The CISSP certification – a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain, is best suited for:
- Security Consultants/Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
In order to apply for the CISSP exam, one is required to:
- Have a minimum 5 years of cumulative paid full-time work experience in two or more of the 8 domains of the (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- One-year experience waiver can be earned with a 4-year college degree, or regional equivalent or additional credential from the (ISC)² approved list