- About The Course
- Course Objectives
Certified Information Security Manager CISM – a prestigious certification offered by ISACA for professionals involved in information security, assurance, risk management and governance. It is considered an advanced certification for those individuals who are entrusted with the responsibility of developing and managing enterprise information security program.
The certification is targeted to help in career and skill advancement of information security managers, aspiring managers or IT consultants who support information security program management. The certification course is duly accredited by ANSI under ISO/IEC 17024:2003.
CISM Training from Networkers Home targets to create proficient IT professionals in the domain of information security management. The CISM course has been specifically designed to train professionals on international security practices and give them opportunity to build expertise in managing, designing, administrating and assessing IT security for enterprises of every scale. Through this course one can build and enhance core competency in maintaining and owning the IT security issues of an organization. Participants develop skills to analyze critical security issues and give a resolution based on sound judgmental quality picked up during the course. It is an internally acclaimed certification with a chance to have a great career with lucrative packages.
In order to obtain this highly demanded certification, participants are expected to clear the exam which tends to test you on the following areas:
- Information security management
- Information risk management and compliance
- Information security program development and management
- Information security incident management
- The CISM course is conducted under the supervision of a CISM instructor
- Simulated Tests are conducted to make participants acquainted with the pattern and difficulty level of the real exam
Upon course completion, a participant would be able to:
- Define the architecture, design and manage the security of your organization.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISM certification exam
- Demonstrate a profound understanding of the relationship between information security programs and broader business goals and objectives.
- Develop a working knowledge of the 4 domains areas as prescribed by ISACA –Exam Candidate Information Guide 2015.
CISM certification is a globally recognized certification in the IT Security domain. This certification is best suited for:
- Security Consultant/Manager
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Auditor/Architect
- Security Systems Engineer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Information Security Managers
- IS/IT Consultants
- Chief Compliance/Privacy/Risk Officers
The aspirants to this course are expected to have five years of information security work experience, with a minimum of three years of information security management work experience in three or more of the job practice analysis areas.