- About The Course
- Course Objectives
With the advent of increased reach of internet and the threats to computer networks the need to evolve and think like a hacker rose. This gave vent to invent the technology certification to become a certified Hacker. The course that we are talking about deals with “Ethical Hacking”.
When it comes to the journey in Information Security, CEH certification is said to be the pioneer certification to earn. Where other certifications of this domain teach defensive tactics like firewall configuration, CEH focuses on offenses. The course has been designed with the tenet that offenses lead to a better defense strategy.
A Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v9) learns and begins to think like an “illegal hacker” and devises the strategy to legally penetrate the network systems using the tools taught in the course. This makes sure that the CEH professional can have a more holistic security approach towards an organization to maintain system and data integrity.
This training introduces students to interactive environment in which they are trained on scanning, testing, hacking through described tools in order to secure the system. We give hands on experience as they get to practice in a lab intensive environment that gives detailed understanding and implication of the learnt tools. Students start from how perimeter defenses work. Later, they are trained on how to scan and hack their own networks (no real network is harmed) to spot vulnerabilities. During the course, participants get to learn as to how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system.
Upon course completion, participants get to:
- Learn advance hacking techniques to gather publicly available information.
- Develop understanding on penetration into network system to find out the weakness using various tools.
- Learn to exploit the vulnerabilities in your system with latest techniques.
- Learn packet crafting and packet sniffing for a network.
- Learn various techniques of social engineering, buffer overflow, virus creation.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of IDS, Firewall and Honeypot, Wireless hacking concepts.
- Learn mobile devices hacking and cloud computing threats.
- Learn about latest web application and mobile application hacking techniques.
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) pretesting for Heartbleed, CRIME, BEAST etc.
- Know about latest virus, backdoors, malware, ransomware.
- Attain knowledge of Information security laws, standards and controls.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Cloud Computing
- Trojans & Backdoors
- Virus & Worms
- Buffer Overflow
- Introduction of Penetration Testing
We will definitely not boast about it, but it would be unfair to end the topic without telling you about the latest additions to this course.
- 18 comprehensive modules.
- 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers..
- Expert designed 140 labs using real time scenarios to make you “live” through an attack.
- 2200 hacking tools.
Immerse into the hacker World!!
CEH training is targeted to benefit the following professionals:
- Network Security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- Security Officers
- Anyone else entrusted with the responsibility of safeguarding the integrity of the network infrastructure