CCNA Security Training by CCIE Certified Trainers
- CCNA Security training : Duration 1 Month (40 Hours -2 Hours a day classes)
- CCNA Security Course fee : Rs 20000+18% GST =23,600/- INR (Indian students)
- CCNA Security Course fee : USD 650 for group training
- CCNA Security Fast track One-to-One : USD 950
- CCNA Security Exam Fee: USD 300 for exam code 210-260 IINS (directly payable to testing center)
- CCNA Security Training available in Online and Classroom mode
- Regular classes available (Weekdays Mon-Friday)
- Online classes available
- Weekend classes available (Sat, Sun)
- Call or Whatsapp to get more details at +91-8447971084
Regular Batch Schedule – September & October
|CCNA SEC.||8th Oct 2018||8am-10am|
|CCNA SEC.||22nd Oct 2018||2pm-4pm|
Online Batch Schedule – September & October
|CCNA SEC.||22nd Oct 2018||2pm-4pm|
Weekend Batch Schedule – September & October
|CCNA SEC. (Online)||6th Oct 2018||9am-12pm|
|CCNA SEC. (Online)||7th Oct 2018||10am-5pm|
|CCNA SEC. (Physical)||7th Oct 2018||10am-5pm|
CCNA Security validates knowledge of security infrastructure, threats, and vulnerabilities to networks and threat mitigation. Required skills include installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices. To earn this certification one must pass the 210-260 IINS (Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security) exam, as well as hold a current CCNA certification. The CCNA-Security is a prerequisite to the CCNP Security certification.It represents the required exam to earn the certification and for continuing the security certification path to the CCNP
CCNA Security (210-260) – An associate level certification helps you acquire skills to design, implement, and support security for networked devices. CCNA Security validates the skills and knowledge required to secure Cisco Networks. CCNA Security certification empowers network professional the essential skills required to come up with a security infrastructure, diagnose network vulnerabilities and mitigate security threats.
CCNA Security certification is beneficial to build on your skills and prepares you for Cisco Security certification. It is meant to add a specialty to your CCNA Security and networking skills and expand the career opportunities.
CCNA Security program has great universal demand and candidate can expect a good salary package as per various companies reasearch .
In the journey of this course one learns how to design and check an essential IPv4 and IPv6 network. Likewise, you get to outline, execute, and check a thorough security strategy thereby utilizing Cisco IOS Security elements and advances. This course enables a security professional to perform fundamental assignments to secure a system utilizing Cisco IOS security highlights, which are accessible through GUIs on the Cisco ASA, and the command line interface (CLI) on Cisco routers and switches.
In addition, the National Systems Security (INFOSEC) and the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) recognizes the Cisco CCNA Security courseware meets CNSS 4011 training.
The training offered at NETWORKERS HOME is designed to make you ready for the upcoming opportunities in the job roles of Network engineer, Security specialist and security engineers. We have technical experts CCIE certified who are responsible to deliver the CISCO official curriculum to the aspirants.
The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
Upon course completion, participants would be able to:
- Execute and create security policies and measures to protect the network infrastructure.
- Manage threat control for perimeter security of the network.
- Deploy secure connectivity using VPN, implement remote access and site-to-site VPNs using Cisco IOS functionalities.
- Maintain and deploy Cisco ASA security appliance device management and connectivity features.
- Learn to configure and manage network integration in Cisco ASA.
- Gain insights to install and maintain Cisco ASA security appliance policy.
Earn the certification to learn core fundamentals of network security, identifying network security devices and technologies.
What will I learn?
- Common network security concepts
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization, and accounting services (AAA)
- 802.1x authentication and BYOD
- Deploy basic firewalling services
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services
- Advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management
- Develop a comprehensive network security policy to counter threats against information security
- Configure routers with Cisco IOS software security features, including management and reporting functions
- Bootstrap the Cisco ASA Firewall for use in a production network
- Configure the Cisco ASA Firewall for remote access to a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN
- Configure a Cisco IOS zone-based firewall (ZBF) to perform basic security operations on a network
- Configure site-to-site VPNs using Cisco IOS features
- Configure security features on IOS switches to mitigate various Layer 2 and Layer 3 attacks
- How a network can be compromised using freely available tools
- Implement line passwords, and enable passwords and secrets
- Examine authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) concepts and features using the local database as well as Cisco Secure ACS 5.8
- Configure packet filtering on the perimeter router
Labs on Real Cisco Device
- Lab 1: Exploring Cryptographic Technologies
- Lab 2: Configure and Verify AAA
- Lab 3: Configuration Management Protocols
- Lab 4: Securing Routing Protocols
- Lab 5: VLAN Security and ACLs on Switches
- Lab 6: Port Security and Private VLAN Edge
- Lab 7: Securing DHCP, ARP, and STP
- Lab 8: Explore Firewall Technologies
- Lab 9: Cisco ASA Interfaces and NAT
- Lab 10: Access Control Using the Cisco ASA
- Lab 11: Exploring Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall
- Lab 12: Explore IPsec Technologies
- Lab 13: IOS-Based Site-to-Site VPN
- Lab 14: ASA-Based Site-to-Site VPN
- Lab 15: Remote Access VPN: ASA and AnyConnect
- Lab 16: Clientless Remote Access VPN
Future JOB Scope
Upon course completion, the job roles that are offered to the certification holders are as below:
- Network Security Specialist
- Security Administrator
- Network Security Support Engineer
- Information security professionals
Audience to the course:
Course does not have any prerequisites. It is meant for those who are interested to acquire skills and earn the most prestigious certification offered by CISCO technologies. It is the first step for individuals wishing to obtain their CCNP Security certification.
Top Benefits of joining NETWORKERS HOME
- All Training on CISCO Official curriculum
- Biggest CISCO Training Lab in Asia
- 24×7 Lab Access to students
- Lab administrator guidance
- Modern Rack equipment
- Certified Trainers with remarkable industry experience
- Produced 4000+ CCIEs over the years
- We offer Best value for Money, Our service too is exceptional
- We offer different Tracks (Regular and fast) to suit the beginners as well as experienced professionals
- You have a choice of four great locations – Gurgaon, Delhi, NCR and Bangalore
- 1-on-1 training with dedicated attention of trainer for the entire duration of course
- Live Virtual Classes option also handy at the convenience of students