CCIE Collaboration Training – Integrated Program
CCIE Collaboration training: Duration 8 Months (FAST TRACK 4 MONTHS)
- CCIE Collaboration Integrated Course fee: Rs 1.50 Lakhs + 18% GST = 177,000/- INR (Indian students)
- CCIE Collaboration International students : USD 3000 (Regular program)
- CCIE Collaboration International students : USD 5000 (Fast Track program)
- CCIE Collaboration Training available in Online and Classroom mode
- Regular classes available (Weekdays Monday – Friday)
- Online classes available
- Weekend classes available (Sat, Sun)
- For more details, Contact Us
CCIE Collaboration Training Integrated package in NETWORKERS HOME consists of quality training on 5 different courses that is Routing and Switching (CCNA & CCNP Level), Collaboration (CCNA, CCNP and CCIE Collaboration). Basic to advance level that is Associate to Expert level knowledge and incomparable training is provided to candidates opting for integrated program.
This program ensures that you gain knowledge and experience in collaboration solutions integration and interoperation, configuration, and troubleshooting in complex networks and the challenges of video, mobility, and presence as the foundation for workplace collaboration solutions mainly on
- Cisco collaboration infrastructure
- Call agents like CUCM and CUCME
- Cisco IOS UC Applications and Features
- QOS and Security in Cisco collaboration solutions
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IM and Presence
Integrated CCIE Collaboration training modules
- CCNA R&S (1 Month)
- CCNP R&S (2 Months)
- CCNA Collaboration (1 Month)
- CCNP Collaboration (2 Months)
- CCIE Collaboration (3 Months)
Scope of CCIE Collaboration Integrated Program NH:
The CCIE Collaboration Integrated course curriculum emphasize students to be well-placed in various job roles like Collaboration Network Consulting Engineer, Network Consulting Engineers – Unified Communication, Collaboration/Unified Communication Engineer, Cisco Collaboration Engineer, leading to Network Architect depending upon experience and expertise.
Students will become familiarize and expert from the basic routing and switching concepts to different telephony standards & protocols, Cisco Collaboration Infrastructure, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco IOS UC Applications and Features, in-depth QoS concepts, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Unified IM and Presence, followed by different evolving technologies like SDN, IOT and automation.
100% JOB Placement Guarantee Program
We offer 100% Placements guarantee to students enrolling for CCIE Collaboration Integrated Programs at NETWORKERS HOME. We offer all the three levels training CCNA, CCNP and CCIE level training under this program and it approximately takes 8-9 months to complete this program from beginning. Our training includes Check point, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Nexus and Juniper among others included in program.
We conduct Personality Development & Interview etiquette sessions for the candidates enrolling with us who then appear for various interviews from reputed MNCs. The interview opportunity and placements are offered irrespective of completion of CCIE Certification to all the candidates.
How this course helps a student?
The Integrated CCIE Collaboration program strategy targets students to implement, configure, deploy and troubleshoot Cisco enabled Voice and Video networks along with Routing and switching concepts.
The integrated training model has specially been designed and launched for fresher where the candidates spend 8 hours per day at our institute, acquiring rigorous theoretical, practical and personality grooming sessions.
Daily classes will commence with 3 hours of theoretical/practical session where the trainer will demonstrate the actual working of the concepts, implementing that on real devices for better understanding and technology exposure of the course.
After completion of theoretical classes, minimum 3 hours of practical classes will take place where the candidates will practice and complete a set of practical tasks assigned in theoretical class attended.
The instructor will be present to ensure that you are able to configure the steps involved in completing the exercises each and every day.
List of Devices used in Collaboration Training:
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) Server
- Cisco 2911 Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 (ISR G2)
- ISR G2 Modules and Interface Cards
- 1-Port 3rd Gen Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Int. Cards – T1/E1
- Cisco High-Density Packet Voice Digital Signal Processor Modules (PVDM3)
- Cisco Service Ready Module 710 Service Module with Cisco Unity Express
- 4-port Cisco Gigabit EtherSwitch 10/100/1000BASE-TX autosensing EHWIC with POE
- Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series Switch
- Cisco Unified IP Phones 7965 and 9971
- Cisco Jabber for Windows
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express 9.1
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence 9.1
- Cisco Unity Connection 9.1
- Cisco Unity Express 8.6
- All routers use IOS version 15.2(4) M Train
- Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches uses 12.2(55) SE Train
Details on all CCIE Integrated Courses for all Batch-Schedules can be obtained by contacting branch.