With an incessant rise in the cyber security concerns and investment worldwide, there is a soaring demand for cyber security professionals to protect organization’s networks and systems on the go. ISC2, a leading name in offering security programs, leverages CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), a vendor-neutral certification that transforms you into information security leaders. The CISSP certification course demonstrates your expertise in designing, developing, and managing a strong security posture in the organization. CISSP is the perfect choice for you have high aspirations for your career and you desire to gain a competitive edge in the world of information security.
The CISSP certification is a renowned credential that validates profound technical and managerial competency to engineer, design, implement and manage the holistic information security architecture, to ensure utmost security from the malicious attacks.
Considering the career prospects and future scope with CISSP certification credentials on your profile, you can garner following job roles at strikingly high packages:
- Information Security Manager
- Security Consultant, (Computing / Networking / Information Technology)
- Information Security Analyst
- Security Architect, IT
- Senior Security Consultant
- Information Security Specialist
- Information Technology (IT) Consultant
CISSP certification can give you wings to fly high in your career showcasing far-reaching information security skills ensuring utmost asset, network and software security. CISSP certification is globally recognized and opens alluring opportunities with international exposure too. Top companies that prefer hiring CISSP certified professional include TCS, Deloitte & Touche, LLP, Wipro Technologies and many more.
For experienced professionals, once they successfully achieve CISSP certifications they have an option to pursue a focused career path and gain leading-edge knowledge through CISSP Concentrations. Following are the three CISSP concentrations:
- CISSP-ISSAP Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
- CISSP-ISSEP Information Systems Security Engineering Professional
- CISSP-ISSMP Information Systems Security Management Professional
As per Pascale, the Indian IT market is offering huge pay packages to the CISSP professionals. Following statistics authenticates the stated fact:
- Information Security Manager – INR 1,725,309
- Information Security Analyst – INR 723,447
- Security Consultant, (Computing / Networking / Information Technology)- INR 879,686
- Security Architect, IT – INR 1,948,718
- Senior Security Consultant – INR 1,200,000
- Information Security Specialist – INR 1,346,529
- Information Technology (IT) Consultant – INR 1,168,590
Whereas if we consider the job opportunities on the global front the graph explains the growing trend:
CISSP professional exhibits the mentioned skills with great competency and proficiency:
- Network Monitoring
- Security Analysis
- Intruder Detection
- Security Administration
- Risk Analysis and Management
Are you still thinking about it? Just try answering these questions to yourself:
- Are you ambitious to pursue a career as an information security professional?
- Does your job require you to design, develop and manage security postures in the organization?
- Do you want to strengthen your skills and gain senior designations in information security career?
If the answer to any of the above questions comes in “YES” then you must take CISSP certification without thinking twice. CISSP training course offered by authorized training partners help you to achieve high in your career path with an aim of becoming an information security specialist.