FortiGate @ Networkers Home
Where firewalls stop and network security begins…
Fortinet is an American MNC headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It is into Cyber Security. It not only develops but also markets Cyber security software and appliances like Firewalls, anti-viruses etc. It is 4th largest network security in the world on the basis of revenue.
FortiGate Firewall is one of the products of Fortinet. It provides a consolidated security platform to deliver unmatched performance and protection to the network thereby simplifying it as well. Fortinet has provided with models to satisfy the requirements of small offices through FortiGate-30 series and FortiGate-5000 series for very large enterprises. To provide a comprehensive and high performance security, FortiGate platform combines FortiOS™ security operating system with FortiASIC processors.
Fortigate includes the following Security and Networking functions in th e market:
- Firewall, VPN , and Traffic Shaping
- Intrusion Prevention (IPS)
- Integrated Wireless Controller
- Application Control
- IPv6 Support
- Data Leak Prevention
- Secure Wi-Fi
- Web Filtering
- VoIP Support
- Layer 2/3 routing
- WAN Optimization & Web Caching
FortiGate entry level Firewall provides for the following features:
- Comprehensive, advanced security in a compact desktop form-factor.
- Leading Unified Threat Management Solution.
- Provider of end to end security solution which assists in compliance of PCI-DSS regulations
- Top-rated security validated by NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin and AV Comparatives
- Industry’s highest threat protection, IPsec VPN, and SSL-inspection performance
- Built-in SD-WAN capabilities to enable cloud adoption with reduced WAN cost
- Centralized cloud management and zero-touch deployment
- You learn to provide for multiple layers of security.
- You learn to choose AntiVirus engine which leads to balanced performance and enhanced security for the organization’s environment.
- It instills in you the ability to enforce VoIP security on your network
- Develop an insight on multi-threat security, traffic optimisation and VPN technologies and thereby enable you to provide clean, accelerated and secured communications within the organizations.
- Develop expertise to provide for comprehensive protection combined with granular and business relevant policies.
- Helps you learn and implement simplified, optimized and acceptable use policies so that browsing can be limited to certain sites if needed.
- Popular Posts
- Recent Posts
- CCIE SECURITY Frequently Asked Questions
- Bright career opportunity in Cisco Networking
- 6 Weeks Industrial Training Programs at Networkers Home
- Are women successful in Networking as Career after Cisco CCNA, CCNP & CCIE Training?
- Effective and Innovative Training Methodology at Networkers Home – To WOW the students