Big Data training course at NETWORKERS HOME is a comprehensive curriculum designed by industry experts taking into consideration today’s industry trends and job requirements. The modules target to provide in-depth knowledge on Big Data and Hadoop. The course intends to provide for a combination of training courses in Hadoop Developer, administrator, testing and analytics. In the training you’ll learn about the components of the Hadoop ecosystem, such as Hadoop 2.7, Yarn, MapReduce, HDFS, Pig, Impala, HBase, Flume, Apache Spark, etc., how to fit in with the Big Data processing life cycle. Get hands on and real time experience of working on projects in banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce on Cloud Lab.
The course is intended for:
- Programming Developers
- System Administrators
- Experienced working professionals
- Project managers
- Big Data Hadoop Developers keen on learning other verticals like Testing, Analytics, Administration
- Mainframe Professionals, Architects & Testing Professionals
- Business Intelligence, Data warehousing and Analytics Professionals
- Graduates, undergraduates eager to learn the latest Big Data technology can take this Big Data Hadoop Certification online training
Upon course completion, participants will be able to:
- Attain deep insights into the fundamentals of Hadoop 2.7 and YARN and write applications using them
- Set up Pseudo node and Multi node cluster on Amazon EC2
- Learn and master HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop, Flume, Zookeeper, HBase
- Learn Spark, Spark RDD, Graphx, MLlib writing Spark applications
- Master Hadoop administration activities like cluster managing, monitoring, administration and troubleshooting
- Learn to configure ETL tools like Pentaho /Talend to work with MapReduce, Hive, Pig, etc
- Develop detailed understanding of Big Data analytics
- Learn about Hadoop testing applications using MR Unit and other automation tools.
- Learn to work with Avro data formats
- Practice real-life projects using Hadoop and Apache Spark
- Understanding Big Data and Hadoop
- Hadoop Architecture and HDFS
- Hadoop MapReduce Framework
- Advanced MapReduce
- Advanced Hive and Hbase
- Advanced Hbase
- Processing Distributed Data with Apache Spark
- Oozie and Hadoop Project
Why choose Big Data Hadoop
First question that comes to our mind is BIG DATA – “what is the use of pursuing this course?”
NETWORKERS HOME would like to throw some light on it to give you clarity on Big Data scope and future
Before that take a look at these facts:
- Hadoop Market expected to reach $99.31B by 2022 at a CAGR of 42.1% -Forbes
- McKinsey predicts that by 2018 there will be a shortage of 1.5M data experts
- Average Salary of Big Data Hadoop Developers is $135k (Indeed.com salary data)
The above facts make it clear that Big Data is the booming trend right now. As we all use internet today, we come across many websites that use this technology to manage huge amount of data. Let’s consider Facebook,eBay,Etsy,Twitter- All use Hadoop to analyze the terabytes of data that is being generated. Therefore there is huge demand for Big data and Hadoop to analyze huge data.
To have a promising career you can trust NETWORKERS HOME to have confident grasp over Hadoop, HDFS, Map- Reduce, Hbase, Hive, Pig and Sqoop, Oozie etc.
Make your mark!!!