Have you ever thought as a user as to how come the cares are self driven? How does this feature of face recognition, finger print locks in your smart phones work? What is driving the concept of industrial robots?
What is common in all of them?
Yes! All of them are solutions to real world issues being faced today. The technology that has lead to all these wonders, which were once a fantasy, is Artificial Intelligence (AI).
With rapid research by scientists Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become the future of the IT industry. It is eventually shaping many industries and it is the latest trend in the industry. Companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and others are also investing hugely into its research, the results of which are quite evident.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) @ NETWORKERS HOME
The course is targeted to build a deep insight on Data Science. In the training, the participants learn to build AI, They develop understanding on how to optimize AI so that it can reach out to meet the solution to real time world and live scenarios. During the course, the participants are briefed on the theoretical background behind this technology. The candidates are given live examples and real time scenarios in which they are expected to resolve those problems with AI. They have the opportunity to create AI as well. Hence, we can decipher that it opens gates to distinctive and unique job opportunities for the certified candidates.
In short, students get to learn about the history of AI, intelligent agents, state-space problem representations, uninformed and heuristic search, game playing, logical agents, and constraint satisfaction problems. They get hands on experience at NETWORKERS HOME that can be gained by creating basic search engines. It even introduces you to machine learning.
Audience to the course:
This course is so very in demand and generic as far as its content is concerned, which makes it feasible for all to learn it and earn it. Hence, any interested candidate wanting to develop an insight to it can opt for it.
- Introduction to AI, history of AI, course logistics
- Intelligent agents, uninformed search
- Heuristic search, A* algorithm
- Adversarial search, games
- Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Machine Learning: Basic concepts, linear models, perceptron, K nearest neighbors.
- Machine Learning: advanced models, neural networks, SVMs, decision trees and unsupervised learning
- Markov decision processes and reinforcement learning
- Logical Agent, propositional logic and first order logic
- AI applications (NLP)
- AI applications (Vision/Robotics)
- Review and Conclusion
At NETWORKERS HOME, on course completion the students will be able to:
- Understand well about the concepts behind AI.
- Learn to optimize so as to obtain the maximum potential out of it.
- Develop an understanding on how to create the environment for self driving Car.
- Understand the procedure of building the AI
- Applications of AI (Natural Language Processing, Robotics/Vision)
- Learn to build AI that is adaptable to any environment in real life
- Learn to build AI with no previous coding experience using Python
In the end, I would like to recommend you the course if you have the knack of it and you have the creativity in you then you should surely go in for it, as it can open the field of artificial intelligence and you will have a pass to enter the door of opportunities waiting right there for you.