- Course Summary
- What i will learn?
- Career Path ways
We are glad to announce the availability of new CCNA Security and CCNP Security modules .
Program Name : CCNA SECURTY+CCNP SECURITY COMBO Pricing : USD $1200 or INR 65000
Along with CCNA Security ,following CCNP Security Modules will be covered
- SENSS Exam
- SITCS Exam
- SISAS Exam
- SIMOS Exam
Program available now in both online and Classroom format
Benefits of NETWORKERSHOME
- 1. Instructor Led Training Programs
- 2. CCIE Security certified Instructors covering each topic in detail
- 3. 100% Real requipment including ASA ,IPS,AAA,WSA and ISE etc
- 4. World Class infrastructure
- 5. Placement assitance is available however placement assurance is only for CCIE programs
Please note we donot teach individual Modules and this program is only available as combo or with CCIE Security Combo .
Detailed Syllabus is available on Cisco.com and here is the link
What i will learn?
- Cisco Secure Design Principles
- Network Security Zoning
- Cisco Module Network Architecture
- Cisco SecureX Architecture
- Cisco TrustSec Solutions
- Implement Network Infrastructure Protection
- Introducing Cisco Network Infrastructure Architecture
- Deploying Cisco IOS Control Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Cisco IOS Management Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Cisco ASA Management Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Cisco Traffic Telemetry Methods
- Deploying Cisco IOS Layer 2 Data Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Cisco IOS Layer 3 Data Plane Security Controls
- Deploying NAT on Cisco IOS and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance
- Introducing Network Address Translation
- Deploying Cisco ASA Network Address Translation
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translation
- Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco ASA
- Introducing Cisco Threat Controls
- Deploying Cisco ASA Basic Access Controls
- Deploying Cisco ASA Application Inspection Policies
- Deploying Cisco ASA Botnet Traffic Filtering
- Deploying Cisco ASA Identity Based Firewall
- Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco IOS Software
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software with Basic Zone-Based Firewall Policies
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software Zone-Based Firewall with Application Inspection Policies
- Lab 2-1: Configuring Configure Cisco Policy Protection (CPP) and Management Plane Protection (MPP)
- Lab 2-2: Configure Traffic Telemetry Methods
- Lab 2-3: Configure Layer 2 Data Plan Security
- Lab 2-4: Configure Layer 2 Data Plan Security
- Lab 3-1: Configure NAT on Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewall
- Lab 3-2: Configure NAT on Cisco IOS Software
- Lab 4-1: Configure Cisco ASA Access Policy
- Lab 4-2: Configure Cisco ASA Application Inspection Policy
- Lab 4-3: Configure Cisco ASA Botnet Traffic Filter
- Lab 4-4: Configure Cisco ASA Identity Based Firewall
- Lab 5-1: Configure Cisco IOS Software Zone-Based Firewall (ZBFW)
- Lab 5-2: Configure Cisco IOS Software ZBFW Application Inspection Policy
For those just starting a career in networking, here is a short list of the available types of positions and networking jobs:
- Network Specialist
- Network Technician
- Network Administrator
- Network Analyst
- Network Manager
- Network Engineer
- Network Solutions Architect
As you develop your networking career further, you might decide to specialize in one or more areas of networking.
At this point, the networking jobs you would be applying for might include:
- Network Security Specialist
- Cloud Networking Architect
- Networking Research and Development Specialist
- Wireless Networking QA Engineer
- Wireless Infrastructure and Mobility Specialist
- Mobility Solutions Architect
- VoIP Engineer
- Telecom Project Manager
- Data Center Networking Specialist
There are also plenty of networking jobs in sales and consulting, so be sure to check out:
- Networking Sales Specialist
- Networking Account Manager
- Networking Consultant
- Networking Program Manager
Certification : CCNA DATA CENTRE
I passed CCIE Security from first attempt from Networkershome .I was recommended from my Senior in Mangolia.
NETWORKERS Home has world class instructors and Lab facility which is Biggest In India .
CCIE SECURITY, #54696
The best Institute for all CCIE tracks. I came as a fresher, completed my ccie and got the number! with in few months. Those who are trying to get a CCIE, I recommend them to Join Networkers Home.
HAZIF ISMAIL working at IPSOFT Inc.
CCIE DATA CENTER, #52901
Best institute for CCIE in India..
Best devices facility..
If u want to be CCIE…there is no other place other than NH.
CCIE SECURITY, #54049
One of the best institute in India, as per faculty, lab trainer, environment, technical stuffs. As per technical Staffs is also good & always supportive & 24×7 racks are available, & for study point of you , one of the best place.
CCIE DATA CENTER, #52164