- Course Summary
- What i will learn?
- Career Path ways
The CCNP Data Center certification validates the professional-level Cisco data center expertise required of business services architects, technology architects, pre-sales engineers, design engineers, and implementation engineers who have three to five years of experience. It designates your solid foundation in installing, configuring, and maintaining Cisco data centers.
Achieving CCNP Data Center certification enables data center professionals to save time and money on data center equipment design, installation, and maintenance and to maximize the data center network’s value.
To achieve CCNP Data Center certification, you must pass four exams: both implementation exams and either both design exams or both troubleshooting exams.
DCUCI: Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Systems Implementation
Tests your knowledge of implementing Cisco data center unified computing systems and covers concepts such as setting up the computing environment in a standalone and rack-mountable configuration; provisioning storage resources, backup, management functions; and deploying a virtualized environment
DCUFI: Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric Solutions Implementation
Tests your knowledge of designing Cisco data center unified computing systems and covers security, management, high availability, virtualization in the network, and product descriptions
DCUFD: Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric Solutions Design
Tests your knowledge of designing Cisco data center unified fabric solutions and covers reference network topologies, routing protocols, traffic design concepts, storage and storage networking architectures, scalability, availability, and security and management architectures
DCUCD: Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Systems Design
Tests your knowledge of designing Cisco data center unified computing systems and covers design concept in a server virtualization environment, scalability, reliability, performance, and management
DCUCT: Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Troubleshooting
Tests your knowledge of Cisco data center unified computing troubleshooting and evaluates your skills in troubleshooting a virtualized computing environment based on the Cisco UCS platform, focusing on features such as storage and network connectivity, installation, memory issues, booting issues, drivers, BIOS, and adapter connectivity issues
DCUFT: Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric Troubleshooting
Tests your knowledge of the key components and procedures needed to troubleshoot and resolve common issues with the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series, Cisco Nexus 5000 Series, Cisco MDS Series, and Nexus 2000 Fabric Extenders in the network and SAN environment
What i will learn?
- Cisco Secure Design Principles
- Network Security Zoning
- Cisco Module Network Architecture
- Cisco SecureX Architecture
- Cisco TrustSec Solutions
- Implement Network Infrastructure Protection
- Introducing Cisco Network Infrastructure Architecture
- Deploying Cisco IOS Control Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Cisco IOS Management Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Cisco ASA Management Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Cisco Traffic Telemetry Methods
- Deploying Cisco IOS Layer 2 Data Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Cisco IOS Layer 3 Data Plane Security Controls
- Deploying NAT on Cisco IOS and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance
- Introducing Network Address Translation
- Deploying Cisco ASA Network Address Translation
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translation
- Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco ASA
- Introducing Cisco Threat Controls
- Deploying Cisco ASA Basic Access Controls
- Deploying Cisco ASA Application Inspection Policies
- Deploying Cisco ASA Botnet Traffic Filtering
- Deploying Cisco ASA Identity Based Firewall
- Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco IOS Software
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software with Basic Zone-Based Firewall Policies
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software Zone-Based Firewall with Application Inspection Policies
- Lab 2-1: Configuring Configure Cisco Policy Protection (CPP) and Management Plane Protection (MPP)
- Lab 2-2: Configure Traffic Telemetry Methods
- Lab 2-3: Configure Layer 2 Data Plan Security
- Lab 2-4: Configure Layer 2 Data Plan Security
- Lab 3-1: Configure NAT on Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewall
- Lab 3-2: Configure NAT on Cisco IOS Software
- Lab 4-1: Configure Cisco ASA Access Policy
- Lab 4-2: Configure Cisco ASA Application Inspection Policy
- Lab 4-3: Configure Cisco ASA Botnet Traffic Filter
- Lab 4-4: Configure Cisco ASA Identity Based Firewall
- Lab 5-1: Configure Cisco IOS Software Zone-Based Firewall (ZBFW)
- Lab 5-2: Configure Cisco IOS Software ZBFW Application Inspection Policy
For those just starting a career in networking, here is a short list of the available types of positions and networking jobs:
- Network Specialist
- Network Technician
- Network Administrator
- Network Analyst
- Network Manager
- Network Engineer
- Network Solutions Architect
As you develop your networking career further, you might decide to specialize in one or more areas of networking.
At this point, the networking jobs you would be applying for might include:
- Network Security Specialist
- Cloud Networking Architect
- Networking Research and Development Specialist
- Wireless Networking QA Engineer
- Wireless Infrastructure and Mobility Specialist
- Mobility Solutions Architect
- VoIP Engineer
- Telecom Project Manager
- Data Center Networking Specialist
There are also plenty of networking jobs in sales and consulting, so be sure to check out:
- Networking Sales Specialist
- Networking Account Manager
- Networking Consultant
- Networking Program Manager
I passed CCIE Security from first attempt from Networkershome .I was recommended from my Senior in Mangolia.
NETWORKERS Home has world class instructors and Lab facility which is Biggest In India .
CCIE SECURITY, #54696
The best Institute for all CCIE tracks. I came as a fresher, completed my ccie and got the number! with in few months. Those who are trying to get a CCIE, I recommend them to Join Networkers Home.
HAZIF ISMAIL working at IPSOFT Inc.
CCIE DATA CENTER, #52901
Best institute for CCIE in India..
Best devices facility..
If u want to be CCIE…there is no other place other than NH.
CCIE SECURITY, #54049
One of the best institute in India, as per faculty, lab trainer, environment, technical stuffs. As per technical Staffs is also good & always supportive & 24×7 racks are available, & for study point of you , one of the best place.
CCIE DATA CENTER, #52164