- Course Summary
- Course Content
- Career Path ways
Total Five Exams are associated with CCNP Data Center Certification.
Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID) (Exam Code: 300-160)
Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII) (Exam Code: 300-165)
Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation (DCVAI) (Exam Code: 300-170)
Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) (Exam Code: 300-175)
Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT) (Exam Code: 300-180)
Cisco Data Center Infrastructure Design v6 (DCID) includes deployment requirements and options for network connectivity, infrastructure, storage network, and compute resource parameters.
It is good to have your DCID cleared before starting your preparation for Cisco Data Center Infrastructure v6 (DCII) curriculum. DCII mainly focus on Implementing Cisco Data Center infrastructure. It includes implementation of key routing and switching protocols, maintenance, management, operations, security, and storage.
CCNP DC course also include Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation v6 (DCVAI). Virtual Implementation of Cisco Data Center infrastructure comprises of brief introduction of Virtualization, Automation, Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI), Application Centric Infrastructure network resources, and Application Centric Infrastructure Management and Monitoring.
Furthermore, implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing v6 (DCUCI) covers Unified Computing, Unified Computing Security, and Unified Computing Storage.
Finally students will be familiar with Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure v6 (DCIT) that covers troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure including Network Protocols, Network Virtualization & Automation, Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) and Storage.
Our CCNP Data Center Program aims at building strong theoretical knowledge along with Labs on Real Cisco Device for the following topics:
- 1. Evaluation of L2 Connectivity (Endpoint Mobility, Redundancy, Convergence, Services Insertion)
- 2. Evaluation of L3 Connectivity (IP Mobility, Redundancy, NSF, Convergence, Services Insertion including Load Balancing & Security)
- 3. Fabricpath (Segment ID, Distributed Gateway, HSRP, Multiprotocol BGP)
- 4. Overlay Transport Virtualization
- 5. VXLAN (Distributed Gateway, Multiprotocol-BGP-EVPN)
- 6. Locator/ID Separation Protocol
- 7. Virtual Port Channel: VPC/VPC+
- 8. Orchestration & Automation
- 9. License Management
- 10. Virtual Device Contexts
- 11. Virtual Route Forwarding
- 12. FCID, FCIP
- 13. Fibre Channel &FCoE (Dedicated & Shared Mode, Port Types, ISL, Oversubscription)
- 14. iSCSI Deployment: Multipathing& Addressing Schemes
- 15. Fabric Redundancy
- 16. NPV, NPIV, FCF
- 17. Service Profile Templates, vNIC, vHBA
- 18. In-Band & Out-of-Bath Management
- 19. VIC Adapters
- 20. OSPFv2 & OSPFv3
- 21. IS-IS
- 22. PIM
- 23. HSRP, VRRP
- 24. STP, RSTP, MSTP
- 25. LACP, Port Channel
- 26. FEX, VNTAG
- 27. Infrastructure Monitoring (Logging, SNMP, Call Home, NetFlow, SPAN)
- 28. Time Synchronization (PTP & NTP)
- 29. ACLs
- 30. AAA & RBAC
- 31. Keychain Authentication
- 32. Dynamic ARP Inspection
- 33. DHCP Snooping
- 34. uRPF
- 35. MACSec
- 36. Port Security
- 37. CoPP
- 38. Fabric Binding
- 39. Zoning
- 40. FCNS
- 41. Virtual Storage Area Network
- 42. FSPF
- 43. Storage VDC
- 44. FIP
- 45. DCB
- 46. Virtualization Tools
- 47. Infrastructure Automation
- 48. POAP
- 49. ACI: Policy Group
- 50. ACI: Protocol Policy
- 51. ACI: Domain
- 52. ACI: Pool
- 53. ACI: Profile
- 54. VMM Domain Integration
- 55. Tenant Based Policies
- 56. ACI: Network Integration
- 57. ACI: Packet Flow
- 58. ACI: Service Insertion
- 59. ACI: Management & Monitoring
- 60. Cisco Unified Computing (Stand-Alone, Modular, Server Integration)
- 61. Server Abstraction Technologies
- 62. Firmware Upgrade, Package Insertion, Interoperability
- 63. Different Scripting Tools
- 64. Unified Computing Security
- 65. Unified Computing Storage
- 66. Troubleshooting Data Network Protocols
- 67. Troubleshooting Network Virtualization & Automation
- 68. Troubleshooting ACI
- 69. Troubleshooting Data Center Storage
- 70. Troubleshooting Data Center Management & Operations
Below are a few job roles for which CCNP Security certified candidates can apply and opt for:
- Data Center Administrators
- Data Center Support Specialists
- Data Center Engineers
- Data Center Consultants
To advance their career and increase their knowledge domain candidates can opt for any of the following certification programs in different tracks:
I passed CCIE Security from first attempt from Networkershome .I was recommended from my Senior in Mangolia.
NETWORKERS Home has world class instructors and Lab facility which is Biggest In India .
CCIE SECURITY, #54696
The best Institute for all CCIE tracks. I came as a fresher, completed my ccie and got the number! with in few months. Those who are trying to get a CCIE, I recommend them to Join Networkers Home.
HAZIF ISMAIL working at IPSOFT Inc.
CCIE DATA CENTER, #52901
Best institute for CCIE in India..
Best devices facility..
If u want to be CCIE…there is no other place other than NH.
CCIE SECURITY, #54049
One of the best institute in India, as per faculty, lab trainer, environment, technical stuffs. As per technical Staffs is also good & always supportive & 24×7 racks are available, & for study point of you , one of the best place.
CCIE DATA CENTER, #52164