- Course Summary
- What i will learn?
- Career Path ways
CCIE R&S is one of the oldest and most respected IT Certification .As per an estimate ,there around around 25000 CCIE R&S Engineers in the world .It has always remained highest in demand training Certification .
The class is approximately 60% lecture and 40% hands-on labs, with extended hours of up to 13 hours per day. Upon completion of the technology lecture that includes best practices for applying and troubleshooting the technology, you will complete labs based on that technology. At the end of the class, you will perform two graded CCIE-level practice labs: a troubleshooting lab and a configuration lab.
Additionally, you will learn how to develop study plans and how to develop and use checklists and decision diagrams to formulate the mindset needed to pass the CCIE lab. With this information stored in your online portal, you can review the material covered in the CIERS1 class as frequently as you wish.
Program Content :
Program contents are CCNA+CCNP R&S + CCIE R&S + JUNIPER JNCIA+ Palo Alto. All hands on program training with real equipment with Multiple CCIE Certified Trainers.
Discounted Fee: Rs 1.35 Lakhs after applicable discounts .International students fee is $2500 only . Unique USP :
- 1. Unique Lab Training program created by Hexa CCIE Trainer
- 2. Additional Modules to prepare you for top Jobs in International job market
- 3. Over 5000 Alumni NETWORK in TOP MNC Companies like Cisco systems etc
- 4. Certificate of experience and Training Certificate to each candidate
What i will learn?
CCIE R&S Courseware : 2 MONTHS COURSEWARE
- Lab Strategy
- Lab Exam Structure
- Troubleshooting Section Strategy
- Diagnostic Section Strategy
- Configuration Section Strategy
- Using the Cisco Documentation
- Time Management on the Exam
- Layer 2 Technologies
- VLANs & Trunking
- STP, RSTP, and MSTP
- QinQ Tunneling
- Advanced Spanning Tree Features
- SPAN and RSPAN
- PPP Authentication and Advanced PPP Features
- PPP Troubleshooting
- Layer 2 Troubleshooting
- IGP Routing
- OSPF Configuration
- Advanced OSPF: Area Types, Summarization, Authentication, Virtual-Links, etc.
- EIGRP Configuration
- Advanced EIGRP: Authentication, Summarization, Metric Tuning, etc.
- RIP Configuration
- Advanced RIP: Timers Tuning, Authentication, Summarization, etc.
- Route Redistribution
- Additional IGP-Related Topics
- General Routing Troubleshooting (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF)
- Advanced OSPF Troubleshooting
- Advanced EIGRP Troubleshooting
- IGP Troubleshooting
- BGP Configuration
- BGP Router Reflectors and Confederations
- Route Aggregation
- Community Signaling
- BGP Best Path Manipulation: AS_PATH, Local Pref, Other Attributes
- Route Filtering Features
- Advanced BGP: Conditional Advertisement, ORF, etc.
- Additional BGP Features
- Advanced BGP Troubleshooting
- MPLS VPN
- MPLS LDP
- MP-BGP VPNv4
- Route Target Filtering
- PE-CE Routing: OSPF and RIP
- Inter-site Connectivity
- Advanced Features: Summarization, Internet Access, etc.
- MPLS and MPLS VPN Troubleshooting
- Ipsec VPN
- Site-to-site IPsec Tunnels
- Virtual Tunnel Interfaces (VTI)
- Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Addressing and Tunneling
- Routing: OSPFv3, EIGRPv6, and BGP
- Advanced OSPFv3 Features: Area Types, Summarization, etc.
- OSPFv3 Troubleshooting
- Additional IPv6-Related Topics
- IPv6 Troubleshooting
- IP Multicast
- PIM Sparse and Dense Mode
- Auto-RP and BSR
- RP Filtering Techniques
- PIM and IGMP Access Control
- RPF Failures
- Tunneling Multicast Traffic
- PIM over NBMA Networks
- Interdomain Multicast (MSDP)
- Additional Multicast Features
- Basic and Advanced Multicast troubleshooting
- QoS DiffServ and InterServ Theory
- Classification and Marking
- Network-Based Application Recognition (NBAR)
- Policing and Shaping
- Queueing Techniques: Legacy and CBWFQ/HQF
- Congestion Management Techniques
- Congestion Avoidance Techniques
- Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP)
- Access-Lists in Routers and Switches
- Port Security
- Private VLANs
- DHCP Snooping
- IP Source Guard
- Dynamic ARP Inspection
- IPv6 First Hop Security
- TCP Intercept
- Managing Router Access: Privilege Levels, RBAC
- IP Services
- First Hop Redundancy Services: HSRP, GLBP, VRRP
- IOS Features: Menus, HTTP server, DHCP, etc.
- Management Features: SNMP and RMON
- SLA and Object Tracking
- Embedded Event Manager (EEM)
For those just starting a career in networking, here is a short list of the available types of positions and networking jobs:
- Network Specialist
- Network Technician
- Network Administrator
- Network Analyst
- Network Manager
- Network Engineer
- Network Solutions Architect
As you develop your networking career further, you might decide to specialize in one or more areas of networking.
At this point, the networking jobs you would be applying for might include:
- Network Security Specialist
- Cloud Networking Architect
- Networking Research and Development Specialist
- Wireless Networking QA Engineer
- Wireless Infrastructure and Mobility Specialist
- Mobility Solutions Architect
- VoIP Engineer
- Telecom Project Manager
- Data Center Networking Specialist
There are also plenty of networking jobs in sales and consulting, so be sure to check out:
- Networking Sales Specialist
- Networking Account Manager
- Networking Consultant
- Networking Program Manager
Certification : CCNA DATA CENTRE
I passed CCIE Security from first attempt from Networkershome .I was recommended from my Senior in Mangolia.
NETWORKERS Home has world class instructors and Lab facility which is Biggest In India .
CCIE SECURITY, #54696
The best Institute for all CCIE tracks. I came as a fresher, completed my ccie and got the number! with in few months. Those who are trying to get a CCIE, I recommend them to Join Networkers Home.
HAZIF ISMAIL working at IPSOFT Inc.
CCIE DATA CENTER, #52901
Best institute for CCIE in India..
Best devices facility..
If u want to be CCIE…there is no other place other than NH.
CCIE SECURITY, #54049
One of the best institute in India, as per faculty, lab trainer, environment, technical stuffs. As per technical Staffs is also good & always supportive & 24×7 racks are available, & for study point of you , one of the best place.
CCIE DATA CENTER, #52164