NETWORKERS HOME offers 100% placement guarantee for all its CCIE programs. All students who seek placement assistance through NETWORKERS HOME needs to follow the placement procedure
- 15 Placement session attendance: Every 3 months, we organize placement sessions and its mandatory to have attendance and participation in atleast 10 classes.
- Project completion : Each candidate should have finished project with atleast 80% marks.
- Written Test: Each candidate has to clear written test which will be conducted by the institute.
Few Questions About Placement
- What do we mean by placement guarantee?
- The course modules are prepared in Networkers Home in such a way that students will get accompanied with real touch of various networking devices, fully interactive class and lab sessions, dedicated course materials consisting of theory and lab manuals prepared by vast experienced CCIE Certified trainers along with personality excellence and spoken English classes. Students will become confident enough for any interview, not only that NH gets job requirement from various IT giants every day. “Success doesn’t come to you. You go to it.” Cheers!!!
- How do we achieve great placement?
- Acquirement of a decent job is the most important bit of each CCIE course. Imperative skills are learnt and polished. It is likewise an opening to create and unite interpersonal skills required in workplace. All of the courses are designed in a pragmatic way, to highlight the experience of different previous students on their interviews and give some valuable tips on the best way to take advantage in your chance. From the very first day of every courses, Networkers Home providing completely interactive classes followed by dedicated interview related sessions that will help all of the aspirants to clear both technical and HR round.
- Who is heading the placement in NETWORKERS HOME?
- IIM Alumni will guide the students in personality excellence and spoken English aspects required for mainly HR round. Experienced CCIE Certified trainers will guide for technical rounds. NH will also provide various pamphlets related these.
- What kind of companies have hired NETWORKERS HOME candidates in past?
- There is unending list of companies like Cisco, Juniper, Orange, IBM, Infosys, SAP, Dell, Oracle, Google, TCS, Capgemini, GE, HP, CSS Corp etc.
- What would be ideal qualification for placement?
- Qualification mainly depends on requirement. Companies generally expect expertise in networking i.e. thorough knowledge of CCIE level for higher package.
- What is the scope of various CCIE programs?
Cisco is the largest umbrella giving shade to 90% of the Networking needs of the entire IT industries worldwide. There are a few more questions which roam around anyone who is new in the networking industry; like what is Cisco Certification? What are the various certifications available with Cisco? and many more. Well, we will try to answer at least these two prime questions in the section below:
Cisco certifications are nothing, but, a way of Cisco authenticating you as someone who has thorough knowledge of the Cisco technologies and how to work with the Cisco devices in a small, medium or Large Enterprise Network.
The answer to the second question is – Cisco has several tracks and many levels in each track of Certification. Some of the available tracks are:
- Routing and Switching (Build up Fresh Networks and Maintenance)
- Security (Firewalls, VPN, Identity Management, Web Security, Mail Security, Cloud Security)
- Data Center (Uninterrupted and secure data sharing and fetching)
- Collaboration (Voice and Video Calling, Messaging over IP Network)
- Wireless (Data Communication and Security enforcements over Wireless Media)
- Service Provider (Candidates with expertise in BGP, IS-IS, MPLS & QOS)
- Design (Feasible and acceptable Network Architecture build-up)
The levels and their hierarchy belongingness:
- Associate – Entry Level Certification
- Professional – Mid Level Certification
- Expert – Expert Level Certification
Confused? Well, here is an example to help you. Say your chosen track is Routing and Switching. So the first certification which you should appear for will be CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) in R&S; after that you will appear for the mid level exam i.e., CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) in R&S and final the expert level certification i.e., CCIE (Cisco Certified Network Expert) in R&S. All the Cisco Certification exams have a separate exam code.
For more details related to the certifications you can visit the link.
The last thing we would like to discuss here is the Salary. To be honest the Cisco Certified candidates are welcomed everywhere around the globe. Depending upon your certification track and expertise level your salary is decided. But, one thing which can be guaranteed is that – Cisco Certified people are the most highly paid Network Engineers/ Technicians around the world. Hope this note helped you in some way.
- Which CCIE Track has the best placement opportunity?
- For Fresher basics of networking, concepts of routing and switching, familiarization with firewalls and load balancers are mandatory, for that CCIE R&S along with CCIE Security will be ideal course for grabbing good package. Candidates having industrial exposure may boost up their career in DC and/or Collaboration domains.
- Do you offer Placement only to CCIE Certified candidates only?
- CCIE Course is organized in such a manner that will prepare the future marshals of networking. But students are encouraged to sit in interview even after completion of CCNA course, depending upon company requirement.
- Do you offer placement to students from other institutes as well?
- Students from other institutions can enroll in Networkers Home to attend various interviews. A Preliminary test is conducted in NH to assess the knowledge level of candidates before recommendation.
- What would be ideal placement ratio?
- Students of Networkers Home having attendance more than 90% in Class and Labs are assured to be well placed in recognized job roles frequently.